In the M4000 pure high-voltage device, six flexibly adjustable stainless steel contact plates protect the vehicle against possible access using the electric fence principle.
With a simple two-pin plug and six high-voltage contact plates, the device is quick to install, and the vehicle will be protected from bites just as fast.
The six contact plates can be fitted on the vehicle according to individual requirements. Automatic activation switches the marten defence device on as soon as the vehicle is parked.
A visit to a specialist workshop is recommended to ensure that the M4000 is installed in the best possible strategic position.
Note for motor home owners:
This is a marten repellent device with automatic switch-off when the engine is started (changed voltage status 12 V battery). The state of charge that leads to shutdown is also reached when connected to external power sources. In order to be protected when using shore power and / or solar modules, it is necessary to use self-sufficient marten defense systems (e.g. M9700, automatic shutdown via vibration detection) with their own battery supply. However, if mobile homes have a 12 V power supply that is independent of external sources, a connection device can still be used.
- High voltage (electric fence principle) “Those who cannot hear must feel!” Older martens (with impaired hearing) or very aggressive animals (territory battles) can sometimes only be driven off by electric shocks.
- shortened installation time due to automatic activation The innovative automatic voltage circuit automatically starts the device as soon as the engine is switched off. The complicated connection to vehicle terminal 15 is now no longer necessary.
- Battery monitor In addition to low power consumption, the high-voltage devices have an integrated battery monitor that cuts in when the car battery voltage is too low and switches off the unit to protect against complete discharge.
- Multi-pin plug Separating the control unit and cable harness using a multi-pin plug means the control unit can be replaced without the need for time-consuming complete removal. Multi-pin plugs for waterproof devices are similarly waterproof.
- Soft-Start K&K devices start up slowly using an intelligent soft-start circuit, and operate at a very low level of power consumption. Even the latest, highly-sensitive on-board computers do not identify our devices as power consumers. In contrast to devices with a ‘hard’ startup system and current pulses up to 25 mA, K&K will not generate error messages, even with the latest generation of engines.
- CAN bus The electronics of modern vehicles communicate internally via a so-called CAN bus. Even in this environment, our devices can operate without any difficulty.
- Hybrid-compatible Our devices can also be easily installed in hybrid vehicles.
- E1 mark The E-1 sign confirms that the device has been tested by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA).
- Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic The device is resistant to acids (e.g. batteries or cleaning agents) and the plastic used meets automotive industry safety standards.
|High-voltage contact plates|
|Bonnet safety switch|
|average power consumption|
|Operating temperature range|
|CAN bus and hybrid compatible|
|Zulassung E1 des KBA|
|Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic|
The base unit should be mounted in a place where it does not get too hot. As the device is waterproof, it can be installed low down in the vehicle. The positive cable with the built-in fuse holder should be connected to ‘+ 12V’. The earth cable should be connected to the vehicle’s earthing point or ‘-12V’. The high-voltage cable should be laid in the engine compartment in such a way that the contact plates can be mounted on bite-prone areas. The contact plates are attached to the plastic holder with two screws. Tightening the screws ‘taps’ the high-voltage cable, and contact is made. The plastic holders on the high-voltage cable are adjustable and can be fixed anywhere. A flashing LED indicates the device is working. Please see the Installation PDF file for further installation instructions.
incl. 19% VAT plus delivery