Spray the entire engine or engine compartment with scent remover, including the underside of the bonnet and wheel arches. Allow to soak in for about 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse off with water.
Use only when the engine/engine compartment is cool!!! Do not rinse off marten scent remover using a pressure washer, and take special care with sensitive electronic components. Scent remover itself does not prevent martens from biting. To protect your vehicle against marten bites, please use marten-repellent devices, marten-repellent spray and/or marten sticks. Please see note Safety Data Sheet for further information.
AQUA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, BUTOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, PERFUME, TERPINEOL, 2-PYRIDINTHIOL-1OXID, NA SALZ, BENZISOTHIAZOLINONE, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, COLORANT, BENZOPHENONE, LINALOOL
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wear eye protection / face protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
incl. 16% VAT plus delivery