Location is everything, and not just when you are house-hunting. With the basic marten defence, the marten will not be able to creep around in an acoustic shadow either. Rather than using a single-point source, the clever device’s entire dome oscillates, radiating in all directions over a full 360°. The engine, peripherals, braces and covers will barely offer any shelter from these pulses, so the marten’s ears will be burning before it even climbs in – all thanks to the acoustic bouncer!
- Pulsating sine ultrasound Our marten-scarers mimic the warning calls of the animals in a very loud and highly lifelike way. This serves to prevent the habituation effect.
- Waterproof 2.0 Fully sealed, waterproof electronics in accordance with the IP 65 standard and (for devices with ultrasound) a fully enclosed speaker allow the device to be installed low down, including in areas where there may be splashing water. Even washing the engine is not a problem.
- All-around ultrasonic radiation The dome speaker emits sound waves over 360° and in all directions. This prevents acoustic shadows from forming and provides all-round protection against martens!
- CAN bus The electronics of modern vehicles communicate internally via a so-called CAN bus. Even in this environment, our devices can operate without any difficulty.
- Hybrid-compatible Our devices can also be easily installed in hybrid vehicles.
- e1 mark The e-1 sign confirms that the device has been tested by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA).
- Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic The device is resistant to acids (e.g. batteries or cleaning agents) and the plastic used meets automotive industry safety standards.
The M2700 should be installed in the engine compartment in such a way that the dome emits the most signals at the marten’s points of entry and in bite-prone areas. Please ensure there is free space in front of the dome housing so that the ultrasonic tones can spread as far as possible. Do not install directly on the exhaust manifold or directly next to the engine due to excessive heat! Please see the Installation PDF file for further installation instructions.
incl. 19% VAT plus delivery