- Pulsating sine ultrasound Our marten-scarers mimic the warning calls of the animals in a very loud and highly lifelike way. This serves to prevent the habituation effect.
- CAN bus The electronics of modern vehicles communicate internally via a so-called CAN bus. Even in this environment, our devices can operate without any difficulty.
- Hybrid-compatible Our devices can also be easily installed in hybrid vehicles.
- E1 mark The E-1 sign confirms that the device has been tested by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA).
- Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic The device is resistant to acids (e.g. batteries or cleaning agents) and the plastic used meets automotive industry safety standards.
|Ultrasonic frequency in kHz|
|Sound pressure in dB|
|average power consumption|
|Operating temperature range|
|CAN bus and hybrid compatible|
|Zulassung E1 des KBA|
|Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic|
The marten-repellent device should be installed in the engine compartment in such a way that contamination from splashing water is prevented, but the marten’s entry area is filled with sound waves. There should be plenty of space left in front of the device for the sound to spread as far as possible throughout the engine compartment. If the engine compartment is very angular, it may be necessary to install several devices. Do not install directly on the exhaust manifold or directly next to the engine due to excessive heat! Please see the Installation PDF file for further installation instructions.
incl. 19% VAT plus delivery