The 6 high voltage multi-contact brushes chase the marten away by electric shocks, which are triggered by contact. Not only the sensitive paws and snout offer a potential attack surface, but also the entire body of the animal, as the brushes penetrate the dense and otherwise insulating fur and come into direct contact with the skin. However, the animal is not injured or even killed. Due to its absolute waterproofness, the product can also be installed in the splash water area and thus particularly deep in the engine compartment, thus guarding the entry area of the marten which is particularly worthy of protection.
As a rule, your pets will not be disturbed by an ultrasonic device, unless the animal crawls directly under the parked car. When it comes to the well-being of your pets, even the most skeptical pet lovers are on the safe side with the M9300. By not using ultrasound, there is no need to fear any interference from the sound, even if the four-legged friend is in the direct vicinity of the device.
- High voltage (electric fence principle) “Those who cannot hear must feel!” Older martens (with impaired hearing) or very aggressive animals (territory battles) can sometimes only be driven off by electric shocks.
- Waterproof 2.0 Fully sealed, waterproof electronics in accordance with the IP 65 standard and (for devices with ultrasound) a fully enclosed speaker allow the device to be installed low down, including in areas where there may be splashing water. Even washing the engine is not a problem.
- Autonomous battery device (high voltage) Battery power allows high-voltage devices to be operated completely independently of the vehicle’s electrical system. This is particularly use for motorhomes, classic cars, etc. that have long service lives. A low-battery indicator with LED gives an early warning if the batteries in the unit run out.
- E-& plug-in hybrid recommended Ideally suited for all engine generations: This marten repeller works independently and is therefore independent of the on-board network. This is particularly recommended for electrically powered vehicles.
- Multi-contact high-voltage brushes Multi-contact brushes run through the insulating fur and (along with the paws and snout) the active surface is increased by the skin itself, making it many times bigger. They can also be installed in any environment.
- Multi-pin plug Separating the control unit and cable harness using a multi-pin plug means the control unit can be replaced without the need for time-consuming complete removal. Multi-pin plugs for waterproof devices are similarly waterproof.
- CAN bus The electronics of modern vehicles communicate internally via a so-called CAN bus. Even in this environment, our devices can operate without any difficulty.
- Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic The device is resistant to acids (e.g. batteries or cleaning agents) and the plastic used meets automotive industry safety standards.
- Reminder-App The smart reminder app reminds you in time to replace the batteries or refresh your fragrance protection. www.kuk-reminder.com
|High-voltage contact plates|
|Bonnet safety switch|
|average power consumption|
|Operating temperature range|
|CAN bus and hybrid compatible|
|Zulassung E1 des KBA|
|Acid-proof, self-extinguishing plastic|
The base unit should be mounted in a place where it does not get too hot. As the device is waterproof, it can be installed low down in the vehicle. The positive cable with the built-in fuse holder should be connected to ‘+ 12V’. The earth cable should be connected to the vehicle’s earthing point or ‘-12V’. The high-voltage cable should be laid within the engine compartment in such a way that the multi-contact high-voltage brushes can be mounted on bite-prone areas. The multi-contact high-voltage brushes are attached to the plastic holder with two screws. Tightening the screws ‘taps’ the high-voltage cable, and contact is made. The plastic holders on the high-voltage cable are adjustable and can be fixed anywhere. A flashing LED indicates the device is working. Please note the Installation PDF file for further installation instructions.
incl. 19% VAT plus delivery